Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So much to say!!!

There is so much I want to share but then I wouldn't be keeping my goal of short blog posts that way :( I want to talk about food, my day... okay so I could have sworn the list was longer but nope, everything I want to say comes down to those two categories... food and my day- story of my life! (Seriously, ask a former roommate, I bet they could vouch for that one :)

But in an effort to keep it short, and as usual I'm not sure if this will be interesting to anyone but me, here's just a snipit.

Tuesday Dec. 2, 2008,I had 31 viewers on my blog! Best part, my most commented on blog didn't come out until Dec. 4th! What came out on Dec. 1st though was a blog title 'Help!!! I've Been Robbed!!" I was entering a scholarship contest by writing a blog that dealt with identity theft! I have NO idea why it got so much attention, maybe the scholarship committee? But I feel like that's a sad way to get viewers- especially since that was the least genuine thing I posted. Don't get me wrong, I really was robbed (aka by car window was broken out and brand new purse with the tags still on was stolen while I was at work) but it's not like it came out of the moment lol.

But that was topped yesterday with a whopping 38 views. Even though it really seems like it about now, I really don't care how many people check out my blog. If someone wants to great- glad I could provide some entertainment! But I'm not trying to increase my readership and become famous by any means. I remembered earlier today that I hadn't seen my google analytics, which gives you stats on your blog, in a really long time. So I got on and saw that people are checking it out and they come from 3 places: the U.S. (16 states), Canada and Ghana. So much for thinking just my mom was reading (I'm not even sure of that one. If she reads my blog as much as she gets on Facebook it would amount to 3-4 times per year :) Granted most years that's all I've blogged!

So that's my (lame) snipit. I'm really struggling not to go off on a tangent right now... I think I'll post again on another topic. There problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment