Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mizzou in Beijing

Hey all- I have plans on adding to my blog this evening. I am now getting ready to eat some delicious french toast which I discovered a little over a week ago and, on my day off, am going into work anyways so that I can watch the Women's (Girls- they are too young to be women) Individual All-Around Finals. Yesterday I was able to watch Yang Wei from China take gold as was expected, the surprise silver medalist Uchimura from Japan, and the most unexpected, Caranabe from France who randomly hit all of his marks with one solid routine after another earning him the bronze when no one was even looking for France to medal. 

Now that I have seen the boys it is time for the girls- which generally catches more attention than their male counterparts. 

I hope to blog more later this afternoon about working at the Olympics and being in China. I am also wanting to work on a story for the Ralls County Herald Enterprise and other local newspapers. 

If you are interested in following more about Mizzou in Beijing I highly recommend a visit to 

This website was created by our professors here and has had tremendous success. There are also links from that page to the individual blogs of others in our group. It is definitely worth checking out. Have Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment