Thursday, July 3, 2008

FYI- Future Improvements

Hey all- I just wanted to apologize for the lack of photos so far- I forgot to bring my USB cord that connects my digital camera to my laptop but hopefully I can borrow one from another MU student. Sorry it looks so boring right now but don't worry- I'm working on getting some eye candy for you. 

It's been a long day- right now it is 8:15am for you guys and 9:15pm for us- we are 13 hours ahead. I know that it sounds like it's early but I am still coping with a little jet lag so I think I'm going to hit the bed- as hard as it may be. I hope everyone back home is having and fun and save summer, especially as you are all preparing for the 4th of July. 

Just a note- As of July 1st I am no longer a minor; China has no drinking age and since I turn 21 while I am here, I will be legal to drink when I get back home. Sounds like we will be celebrating my birthday the traditional American way weeks into my 21st year but hey- better late than never. And crazy enough but The Junction should be up and running by the time I get back and catch up with classes so I might actually get to drink there- as opposed to cleaning up on Saturday and Sunday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment